Otter Wax all-natural heavy duty fabric wax is made from the highest quality beeswax and proprietary blend of plant-based waxes and oils. The first and only water repellent wax that doesn’t utilize paraffin, silicone, or other petroleum-based synthetic ingredients.
Using Otter Wax is an easy way to improve the functionality and utility of virtually any item. It can be used to revive the waterproofing capabilities of factory-waxed or oiled clothing, and is also an excellent way to waterproof untreated fabrics. Use on a variety of clothing and equipment like jackets, hats, bags, tents, and more.
- 3 Otter Wax Large Bars: Enough to wax and an entire unwaxed garment, or refresh a factory waxed piece many times over.
- 1 Canvas Cleaner: Gentle castile soap for spot cleaning waxed fabrics.
- 1 Odor Eliminator: Botanical enzymatic, for deodorizing the inside of a waxed garment.
- 1 Tampico Cleaning Brush: Use with the Canvas Cleaner and H2O to spot clean waxed garments.
- 1 Horsehair Lint Brush: Use before waxing a garment to remove dirt, dust, and debris. Use once item is waxed for gentle cleaning.
- 1 Wax Smoothing Tool: Use the flat side to create an even seal on smooth areas. Use the point to remove excess wax at seams and edges.
- Made in Oregon